03 May 2009

Ask how you can have such wierd dreams

26 April 2009 – WTH is this dream?

Dream:

A weird dream. It started with me trying on my new clothes that I recently got, along with some new shoes. The shoes were the same design, but had a completely different look and colour too it. Suddenly I was wisped to school! I stood awhile there, and then went back home. I slept (In my dream) and woke up, only to find Miley Cirus in my cupboard (I don’t even like this actor/singer). It turned out she was doing coke, so she was all clumsy-like around my house, and when she met my mother the two of them got along just fine for no apparent reason.

We then got ready for school again. I went to have a look outside, to find my neighbors on the left dumping a wheel burrow on our lawn. The right neighbors then took it for themselves, only to have this black guy come along a few minutes after to steal it. He ran but saw me, dropped it and took off. He was wearing an orange uniform. So we got in the car and took off to school, and while driving one of my best friends suddenly popped in, alongside me. This was normal so no one questioned it. We then saw a truck parked alongside the road, with workers all around it dressed in the orange uniforms. My mother then decided to pull over so she could report the orange thief *rolls eyes*. So we all got out, and my best friend tells me he is leaving school and going away. The dream then ends with him leaving.

Interpretation:

This dream has three parts. The clothes, Miley and my friend.

1. Clothes: I love clothes, I may not have many or fancy ones but when I go out I always care about how I look. Why the shoes changed colour I have no idea. That, and the fact that when I was still going to school, we wore uniforms, not normal clothes.
2. Miley: Recently watched Nick and Norah’s infinite playlist. I don’t know why she was in my dreams or doing coke though!
3. Best friend: My best friend had left the country. I miss him (Pwnt).

A weird dream, but most of it made sense, except for the black guy stealing the wheel burrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Counter