01 May 2009

Wishing it were so

24 April 2009 – Am I going to have dreams every night now?
Dream:
Back in school, oh how I love these dreams (Insert Sarcasm). I could not remember much about the dream, except that we were in hall for Assembly. When it was done, our class stayed behind (I think my “class” consisted of people from both my old and new school). Comments were flying around about how I was gay, although it seemed to have been accepted by then. Just before my dream ended, one of my best teachers I ever had walked by, and everyone basically worshipped her afterwards.
Interpretation:

The longing, or wish, that I had come out during school time instead of hiding it for so long. I always wondered how things would have gone if everyone knew! (Not well most likely, but it would not have been much worse than keeping it in all the time). The teacher at the end I think is a result of a conversation I had with my mother not so long ago about my old childhood before I moved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA

Jared said...

That you again Nubcakes? I know where you live >:O, stop laughing atm my dreams!

You wont be laughing for much longer, your in the next one ;)

Post a Comment

Counter